Sangria and Spritzers. I'm Back! And I come bearing peace offerings.

My regrettably long hiatus has finally halted. I've decided to break my blogging fast with a few indulgences that should delight readers with a thirst for a return to summer. The ingredients for these warm-weather refreshments are still easily found in most local markets - so return to the lazy days of summer with a few fizzy sips.

Rosé Spritzer
4 oz Rosé
2 oz Club Soda
Lemon Twist
Mint

Fill wine glass with ice. Pour in Rosé; top off with club soda. Garnish with lemon twist and sprig of mint.

Summer Sangria
1 Bottle of Red Wine
1 Lemon, cut into wedges
1 Lime
2 Tbsp Sugar
Splash of Mango or Peach Juice
2 Shots of Triple Sec
1 Cup of strawberries
1 Can pineapples
4 Cups ginger ale
Sprigs of Mint

Combine all ingredients and place mixture in refrigerator for 24 hours.

Salud!

Comments