hoping to amuse myself and others

I'm hoping this blog will not only serve as a digital quasi belles-lettres and chronicle of my days and nights here in the city, but also keep readers (who exist only in the ether of my imagination at the moment) informed about noteworthy events and dining options - of the largely frugal variety. Let's face it, these are lean times. It's important to cope creatively.

I have also been inspired by meeting Armistead Maupin recently at a City Lights Books in-store event. I read Tales of the City in an evening and a half. It was breezy, fun and delicious. I may attempt to craft similarly episodic stories in this virtual venue.

Hope that once I pique your interest, I'll be able to retain your attention.

Welcome!

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got my attention. I look forward to reading more about 'navigating' in the city during lean times.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment