5 Reasons Why I Adore the Goodwill on Clement


1. Racks of clothing are color coded - a typical rack may fade from red to peach to pink - instead of arranged according to size. And there's just something so cheerful about that.

2. Buy one-get-one-free book sales every Saturday ( I picked up Reading Lolita in Tehran and Lovely Bones today along with a Perez-Reverte novel, Seville Communion on a previous weekday for less than $4)

3. I donated two obsolete TV's there and was glad to free-up the resulting closet space

4. My brand new pair of purple Kenneth Cole Flats. Did I mention they were in mint, never before worn condition?

5. Really cheap Christmas ornaments - 99 cents for a big ole box of metallic orbs, a bag of pine-scented potpourri, a mini menorah or a snow globe...just in time for the holidays!

Intrigued? Check out the Goodwill on Clement!

[Photos by Cristina Luna]

Comments